Dr. Louis Bouillon Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Louis Bouillon?

Wonderful doctor to have on your side

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Dr. Bouillon is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and caring. He has kept these old knees going with simulated cartilege injections and treated other conditions for me for 11 years now. His office is so well-run I told them they should run the Pentagon!. I alays get an appintment when I need one, never wait more than 5 minutes (except once when I was very late for my appointment). Billing is always accurate. I cannot say enough good things about this physician

Ideal physician and office

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Dr. Bouillon is professional, courteous, efficient conservative and knowledgeable. He has helped me and members of my family greatly for over 10 years. The office is very efficient. I wish all our medical providers had practices as well-run as this. The staff is caring, co-operative and helpful. I have recommended Dr. Bouillon to many friends and family over the years. All have thanked me.

good doctor

Posted on October 5th, 2014

Dr Boulillon is a very caring and thorough doctor. He spends time and explains things to me

Waste of Time and Money

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Bouillon lead me down the wrong path. As a athlete all my life I ended up having some major knee damage. He took little time to diagnose the problem and even less time solving the problem. My first visit I thought we were heading down the right path, but the follow up visit I was left with a moving forward statement of, "It is what it is." I went to a second practice and told them that story and they asked me if it was Dr. Bouillon. Apparently, this guy is infamous. The second practice gave me so much more to look forward to and solved my problem. Do NOT see Dr Bouillon.

Great experience

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. B. treated me for a ruptured tendon in my leg, last year and it has healed very well. He is now treating me for a tear in my rotator cuff. He communicates well and is conservative in his approach. I think he's excellent. Since I run a lot, he even offered to tell me if I am wearing the right shoe's for running! Thanks Dr. B!

Dr Bouillon

Posted on July 16th, 2012

I really like Dr. Bouillon. He has always been very kind and concerned when she sees me. I would recommend Dr. Bouillon as I believe her cares about his patients.

Posted on April 18th, 2012

There's no better Doctor than Dr. Bouillon!!!

Posted on May 25th, 2011

He may not be warm and fuzzy but he knows what he is talking about and tries conservative treatment first - much more important to me. Prescribed anti-inflammatory and PT for me when other ortho only said surgery would help me. A year later I am pain free b/c his treatment; very glad to have gone to him for a 2nd opinion and not going under the knife with the other orthos.

Posted on August 5th, 2010

Treated me like an idiot. Negative attitude.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2009

Speaks to you as a human being to another, not in medical terms that leave you guessing.

Posted on September 5th, 2017