A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Luning Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Luning Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Luning Chen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Capital Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Luning A Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Luning A. Chen practice?
- Dr. Luning Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Luning Chen practices Family Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Primary Care Doctors.