A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minciu Macrea
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minciu Macrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minciu Macrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Minciu Macrea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea practice?
- Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists, Roanoke Pulmonologists, Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners, and Roanoke Hospice & Palliative Specialists.