A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madalina Macrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madalina Macrea, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Macrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Macrea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madalina Macrea MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madalina Macrea practice?
- Dr. Madalina Macrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Madalina Macrea practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists, Roanoke Pulmonologists, Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners, and Roanoke Hospice & Palliative Specialists.