A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minciu Macrea
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Minciu Macrea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Minciu Macrea graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Minciu Macrea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Salem
- Hospital Of Central Connecticut, The, New Britain CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea practice?
- Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea has 1 office location.
Dr. Madalina Minciu Macrea practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Internists, Roanoke Pulmonologists, Roanoke Critical Care Practitioners, and Roanoke Hospice & Palliative Specialists.