Internists

Fem Centre
6221 Colleyville Blvd Ste 150
Colleyville, TX 76034
817-251-6533
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Jul 31st, 2012

I came to this doc very ill. She said I was OK and sent me home. I had to wait forever for my appointment and then had to wait even longer to get to a doc that would help me. All I can say is pathetic.

Mar 9th, 2012

Smart, caring, and professional doctor.

|  Saved My Rear  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Quick diagnosis, cut through the red tape to get me into a specialist for verification of diagnosis and dangerous tumor was removed. I'm here to tell the story so she can call me honey and sugar all she wants. I was a dead man walking and didn't know it and thanks to her I can keep walking.

|  Unbelievable  |  show details
May 3rd, 2011

Went to the lab (front office)and was treated so badly by the front desk lady (hilighted shorter hair) that I ended up cancelling my appointment after I had my lab work done. She was the rudest woman I have ever encountered in an office enviornment, ironically the lab tech was amazingly well mannered and actually sold me supplements. She needs a raise. The front desk lady was so nasty that I thought it was a joke at first or that I was being punked! Very sad in this type of business where customer service sells your work. A doctor works so hard to build their business only to be sabatoged by the front desk receptionist who could obviously care less about the success or failure of the doctors they work under. Well, the nurse was successful, in turning me away, a first time client. I would much rather go to an office where I feel welcome and I will let others know.

|  Had to get a second opinion  |  show details
Sep 11th, 2010

Dr Sharaf is a very perky young woman and is a very likeable person. As a physician, however, she falls short. She misdiagnosed my health problem entirely. While I did finally receive accurate dignosis and treatment from another physician, I wasted precious time with her misdiagnosis. I went back to my family practitioner and asked for another referral, and after reviewing Dr. Sharaf's diagnosis, he agreed I should see a more "tenured" Internist. All else was good about my visit; everyone was pleasant and the Femcentre is a very nice office. Dr. Sharaf is a lovely young lady, but when it comes to your doctor - accuracy is the most valuable attribute.

Aug 30th, 2010

Good physical assessmentCaring attitudeGood follow-upHelpfulShould avoid calling patients honey or sweety. As a professional person with an earned doctorate, I found this offensive.

|  Love this doctor  |  show details
by Lisa on Aug 26th, 2009

When I see her, she has read my chart, knows why I'm there, what my issues are and what prescriptions I'm taking. She is very prepared and organized, not fly- by-the-seat-of-your-pants like most docs.

|  I love this Dr  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2009

She is very personable and knowledgeable she fond my husbands cancer in about a minute. He was given exellent care by the specialist she suggested. He is healthy and well now. My parents love her she cares for them both. She is the primary care dr or my son as well. We love her. She found my anemia when no other doctors know what was wrong. She is amazing.

|  Horrible  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2009

I went to this doctor with high BP and pulse, low temp, tremors, high blood sugar and anemic. She looked me for 10 minutes and told me I was fine. I had to spend more money to go to another doctor that found I was very anemic, and had an auto-immune disease. Horrible experience.