Dr. Mai Sharaf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mai Sharaf?

August 8th, 2017

Love her and her staff

We have gone to Dr Sharaf for several years and she is THE BEST!! Her staff is great and everyone is so sweet. We feel like family!!

July 8th, 2017

Doesn't listen

My labs came back with high cholesterol and triglicerides. Dr. Sharaf practically went into hysterics over it and wouldn't listen to me tell her that I've had that before and was able to bring the numbers down. She wouldn't listen to a word and made me feel like a babbling fool. At the same time my head was hurting so bad that my face was tender to the touch and I was trying to tell her about it and ask what was causing that and she just said, "I don't know what that is". I felt like a retard by the time I left because she was carrying on so much and not listening to a word I said. I'll not go back for any more of that nonsense.

June 6th, 2017

Excellent, caring doctor

July 21st, 2016

Excellent, excellent Doctor, very proactive about your health, any issues you are having ,she spends the necessary time with you, I never feel hurried or rushed. She has an incredible personal touch,and makes you comfortable. She discovered through blood work 2 important issues I had been complaining of with my past Internal Med dr for years, and can't believe the difference 2 OTC supplements made in how I feel .

March 31st, 2015

Dr. Sharaf is an exceptional doctor. She always listens to what her patients are telling her and always responds with a satisfactory treatment.

July 31st, 2012

I came to this doc very ill. She said I was OK and sent me home. I had to wait forever for my appointment and then had to wait even longer to get to a doc that would help me. All I can say is pathetic.

March 10th, 2012

Smart, caring, and professional doctor.

May 25th, 2011

Saved My Rear

Quick diagnosis, cut through the red tape to get me into a specialist for verification of diagnosis and dangerous tumor was removed. I'm here to tell the story so she can call me honey and sugar all she wants. I was a dead man walking and didn't know it and thanks to her I can keep walking.

May 4th, 2011

Unbelievable

Went to the lab (front office)and was treated so badly by the front desk lady (hilighted shorter hair) that I ended up cancelling my appointment after I had my lab work done. She was the rudest woman I have ever encountered in an office enviornment, ironically the lab tech was amazingly well mannered and actually sold me supplements. She needs a raise. The front desk lady was so nasty that I thought it was a joke at first or that I was being punked! Very sad in this type of business where customer service sells your work. A doctor works so hard to build their business only to be sabatoged by the front desk receptionist who could obviously care less about the success or failure of the doctors they work under. Well, the nurse was successful, in turning me away, a first time client. I would much rather go to an office where I feel welcome and I will let others know.

September 11th, 2010

Had to get a second opinion

Dr Sharaf is a very perky young woman and is a very likeable person. As a physician, however, she falls short. She misdiagnosed my health problem entirely. While I did finally receive accurate dignosis and treatment from another physician, I wasted precious time with her misdiagnosis. I went back to my family practitioner and asked for another referral, and after reviewing Dr. Sharaf's diagnosis, he agreed I should see a more "tenured" Internist. All else was good about my visit; everyone was pleasant and the Femcentre is a very nice office. Dr. Sharaf is a lovely young lady, but when it comes to your doctor - accuracy is the most valuable attribute.

August 30th, 2010

Good physical assessmentCaring attitudeGood follow-upHelpfulShould avoid calling patients honey or sweety. As a professional person with an earned doctorate, I found this offensive.

August 26th, 2009

Love this doctor

When I see her, she has read my chart, knows why I'm there, what my issues are and what prescriptions I'm taking. She is very prepared and organized, not fly- by-the-seat-of-your-pants like most docs.