A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majer Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majer Rosenfeld, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majer Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majer Rosenfeld MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Majer Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Majer Rosenfeld has 7 office locations.
Dr. Majer Rosenfeld practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Briarwood, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.