A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Majer Rosenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Majer Rosenfeld, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Majer Rosenfeld, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenfeld graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rosenfeld has 12 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Majer Rosenfeld MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Majer Rosenfeld practice?
- Dr. Majer Rosenfeld has 8 office locations.
Dr. Majer Rosenfeld practices Urology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY and New York, NY.
See Jamaica Urologists.