A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mansoor Mosley is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosley graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mosley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mansoor - Mosley MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Mansoor -. Mosley practice?
- Dr. Mansoor Mosley has 1 office location.
Dr. Mansoor Mosley practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.