A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosley graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mosley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mansoor -. Mosley practice?
Dr. Mansoor Mosley practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Pediatrics, and Adolescent Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Family Physicians, Santa Ana General Practitioners, Santa Ana Pediatricians, and Santa Ana Adolescent Specialists.