A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mansoor Mosley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosley graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mosley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mosley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 19 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mansoor -. Mosley practice?
Dr. Mansoor Mosley practices Pediatrics near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Pediatricians.