A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Gerber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Gerber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marc Gerber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerber graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gerber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc Richard Gerber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Marc R. Gerber practice?
- Dr. Marc Gerber has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Gerber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Physiatrists and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.