A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marcia Bergtraum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Bergtraum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergtraum
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bergtraum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Bergtraum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergtraum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bergtraum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Phyllis Bergtraum MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia P. Bergtraum practice?
- Dr. Marcia Bergtraum has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Bergtraum practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Neurologists.