Learn more about Dr. Marcia Bergtraum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marcia Bergtraum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergtraum
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Bergtraum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Marcia Bergtraum, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergtraum graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Bergtraum has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marcia Phyllis Bergtraum MD is a female Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Marcia P. Bergtraum practice?
- Dr. Marcia Bergtraum has 1 office location.
Dr. Marcia Bergtraum practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Pediatricians and New Hyde Park Neurologists.