Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Disappointed show details Disappointed
Jun 24th, 2015

Dr didn't pay attention to the problem. He was in such a hurry to finish up his job. Didn't take time to examine properly. Very disappointed!

Mar 26th, 2015

They have the bust and most courteous staff there is,

by Jack M. on Mar 11th, 2015

Exceptional!

by Hammond on Feb 16th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Hsiao since September 2014. I had a cornea transplant January 2015. He did a beautiful job. He is very patient and answers all my questions so that I understand them. The staff is always very welcoming and friendly. Dr. Hsiao is helping my get my vision back which is something I didn't think was possible. I am forever grateful and very highly recommend him.

Patient show details Patient
by Bernie on Sep 17th, 2014

Dr Hsiao was very professional and timely. He did my surgery and I had no problems with it. I respected him so much for his ethics as I had another doctor recommend me to him but I have another surgery that both doctors can do and Dr. Hsiao would not do it unless the other Dr. approved. Wow a person with ethics.

Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Hsiao is the worst doctor I have ever visited. He rushed me through the exam, he refused to answer my question regarding my pupil distance number, he was rude and abrupt and I paid $210. for a worthless eye exam. I will never visit his office again and I will never recommend him to anyone. I am going on social media and every physician rating site I can find to broadcast my opinion of him.

Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Hsiao is an excellent doctor