Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by Hammond on Feb 16th, 2015

I have been coming to Dr. Hsiao since September 2014. I had a cornea transplant January 2015. He did a beautiful job. He is very patient and answers all my questions so that I understand them. The staff is always very welcoming and friendly. Dr. Hsiao is helping my get my vision back which is something I didn't think was possible. I am forever grateful and very highly recommend him.

Patient show details Patient
by Bernie on Sep 17th, 2014

Dr Hsiao was very professional and timely. He did my surgery and I had no problems with it. I respected him so much for his ethics as I had another doctor recommend me to him but I have another surgery that both doctors can do and Dr. Hsiao would not do it unless the other Dr. approved. Wow a person with ethics.

Apr 24th, 2014

Dr. Hsiao is the worst doctor I have ever visited. He rushed me through the exam, he refused to answer my question regarding my pupil distance number, he was rude and abrupt and I paid $210. for a worthless eye exam. I will never visit his office again and I will never recommend him to anyone. I am going on social media and every physician rating site I can find to broadcast my opinion of him.

Mar 1st, 2010

Dr. Hsiao is an excellent doctor