A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary McCarthy is Good. Dr. McCarthy has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of California at Irvine.More Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarthy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mary McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mary C. McCarthy practice?
Dr. Mary McCarthy practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Irvine Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria McCarthy, Dr. Molly McCarthy, Dr. Marlyn McCarthy, Dr. Marybeth McCarthy, Dr. Mimi McCarthy, Dr. Marianne McCarthy, Dr. Polly McCarthy, Dr. Marisela McCarthy