Dr. Mary Cerni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mary Cerni?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cerni since I was 21, I am 44 years old now and I can't brag enough about her. She listens to you, does not try to rush your through the appointment and is extremly thourough. I have followed her through 5 offices and I will keep following her.

June 29th, 2015

Best Doctor

I have followed Dr. Cerni from Diamond Bar to Brea to Yorba Linda/Placentia. That should tell you what a good, caring doctor she is.

February 2nd, 2015

She is a wonderful, patient person and really listens. I have been going to her for many, many years.

May 11th, 2013

Dr. C and the front office personnel are amazing !!

The staff was extremely warm and welcoming, and made every effort to make me feel right at home. They are so friendly and inviting. They always make an extra effort to make me feel respected and attended to. They always listen to every question or concern I may have. I am going to refer everyone I know here. I absolutely love this place. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. They are completely committed to helping me as long as it takes to find the best solution. I never have to worry that they'll back out or give up if a solution isn't reached immediately, which has been a problem for me at other places.

June 25th, 2012

Pat

Mary Cerni has been my primary physician for 15 years. She is professional at the same time as being friendly and part of the family. She has been a life saver to my family and I would not be the person I am today without her.

April 10th, 2012

Not just a doctor

This has been my doctor since she came to CA in 1987. She's gone through a couple serious illnesses with me and always made sure I understood everything. My siblings and their children also see her and we all consider he family. She loves what she does and as a result, excels at what she does.

July 20th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Mary Cerni for many years. She excells in the knowledge and integrity that keeps me going back to her. My family considers her to be the best of the best. She has gone over and beyond for us. Dr.Cerni is a dedicated Physician that we are so blessed to have.She is an abundantly good human being with amazing foresight and will do all that is possible to stay alert and focused on the latest milestones in her practice. What can I say? To sum it up, we are so very blessed that we found her and I thank God daily.

October 27th, 2010

DR. CERNI IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR

April 26th, 2010

Dr. Cerni is very personable and I feel I'm getting the best care from her.

March 20th, 2010

Philip

Dr. Cerni is very nice, she always smiles and treats her patients with a full caring and respect regardless what kind of problems they may have.I am with her for over 10 years now and I will come back to see her again for all my health care needed, treatment and prevention.

August 25th, 2009

philworld

She was a very nice and kindness type of doctor

December 4th, 2008

I love Dr. Cerni! I have been a patient of hers for almost 20 years. She is the most caring, professional doctor I have ever known. You sometimes have to wait for your appointment, because she will stay with a patient until all their questions are answered.