Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

1325 N Rose Dr
Ste 203
Placentia, CA 92870
714-529-5674
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. C and the front office personnel are amazing !!  |  show details
by Sandy R. on May 11th, 2013

The staff was extremely warm and welcoming, and made every effort to make me feel right at home. They are so friendly and inviting. They always make an extra effort to make me feel respected and attended to. They always listen to every question or concern I may have. I am going to refer everyone I know here. I absolutely love this place. I'm always amazed at how considerate and concerned they are for my well-being. Their advice is always wonderful and completely unbiased. They are completely committed to helping me as long as it takes to find the best solution. I never have to worry that they'll back out or give up if a solution isn't reached immediately, which has been a problem for me at other places.

|  Pat  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2012

Mary Cerni has been my primary physician for 15 years. She is professional at the same time as being friendly and part of the family. She has been a life saver to my family and I would not be the person I am today without her.

|  Not just a doctor  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2012

This has been my doctor since she came to CA in 1987. She's gone through a couple serious illnesses with me and always made sure I understood everything. My siblings and their children also see her and we all consider he family. She loves what she does and as a result, excels at what she does.

Jul 19th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Mary Cerni for many years. She excells in the knowledge and integrity that keeps me going back to her. My family considers her to be the best of the best. She has gone over and beyond for us. Dr.Cerni is a dedicated Physician that we are so blessed to have.She is an abundantly good human being with amazing foresight and will do all that is possible to stay alert and focused on the latest milestones in her practice. What can I say? To sum it up, we are so very blessed that we found her and I thank God daily.

Oct 27th, 2010

DR. CERNI IS AN AWESOME DOCTOR

by Amanda L. martinez on Sep 6th, 2010

I love Dr. Mary. She has been ny doctor since I was 16 and I am now 40. She spends time during my office vist to answer all my questions and then some and makes me feel comfortable. I drive far to see her but I would not change a thing. Very Very Very Good Doctor. Amanda L. Martinez

|  Philip  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2010

Dr. Cerni is very nice, she always smiles and treats her patients with a full caring and respect regardless what kind of problems they may have.I am with her for over 10 years now and I will come back to see her again for all my health care needed, treatment and prevention.

|  philworld  |  show details
by philworld on Aug 25th, 2009

She was a very nice and kindness type of doctor

Dec 4th, 2008

I love Dr. Cerni! I have been a patient of hers for almost 20 years. She is the most caring, professional doctor I have ever known. You sometimes have to wait for your appointment, because she will stay with a patient until all their questions are answered.

Nov 7th, 2008

Dr. Cerni has been my Dr. for 15 years. She is the best, kindest, most thorough Doctor I have ever met.

|  A great Dr!  |  show details
by Lynda Woodstra on Jun 8th, 2008

Absolutely the most caring and interested physician. Her one on one is almost of the past. Always a personal follow up. Known her for 20 years and couldn't do without her. She has your best health interest. Love her!

|  A wonderful diagnostician with an excellent manner.  |  show details
by Ignacio Lazo on May 15th, 2008

I am an attorney who has been seeing Dr. Cerni for thirteen years. I was introduced to her by my wife who had been seeing her for five years before then. I would never want to see anyone else. Dr. Cerni is highly intelligent, asks insightful questions, listens well, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I consider her an excelleent diagnostician. My only frustration is that, because Dr. Cerni is in so much demand by her patients and takes the time required to address their needs as individuals, her appointment schedule can be crowded and someimes runs late.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by CK on Feb 11th, 2008

I love my doctor, she is the best.