A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mary Nuesse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mary Nuesse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Nuesse graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Nuesse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Santa Ana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mary Ann Nuesse DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mary A. Nuesse practice?
- Dr. Mary Nuesse has 1 office location.
Dr. Mary Nuesse practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.