Learn more about Dr. Matt Kirkland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Kirkland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkland
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkland Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Kirkland, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 54 areas:
- Abdominal Cramps
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Achalasia
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkland graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirkland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt L Kirkland FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matt L. Kirkland practice?
- Dr. Matt Kirkland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matt Kirkland practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.