A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Baker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Baker MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Baker practices Neurology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Neurologists.