Emergency Physician, Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jul 19th, 2012

Very easy communicator. Dr. Long related very well to me. I felt he was treating my disease and not just my symptoms. I did not feel rushed. In my experience, that is very rare these days for a doctor.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Long is the best Dr. I've ever seen and I've been to quite a few. He is extremely thorough and listens to you and explains everything. He doesn't make you feel rushed either. His staff is very friendly and professional. He also likes to figure out "why" you are having the symptoms instead of just giving you medicine to mask the problem. He treats the whole body!

Jun 19th, 2011

Bedside manner was poor.....I had to introduce myself to the Dr. Rushed out of the room w/ out follow up. Probably will not see again.

Carl B show details Carl B
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Long ROCKS!!!! A young and energetic and super smart Medical Doctor who understands people and cares.He is humble and knowledge and very able in listening skills and one does not have to wait long to see him. He genuinely cares.He has something about him that makes him what he is, great!Carl

You Don't Find Doctors Like This Anymore... show details You Don't Find Doctors Like This Anymore...
May 12th, 2011

Very professional but not stuffy or pretentious, takes the time when needed, and very prompt. I have been a patient for years and have even referred others.

Dr. Long is a great doctor! show details Dr. Long is a great doctor!
by Nancy Moses on Jan 13th, 2011

When you go to see Dr. Long, you never wait for longer than five minutes. He is prompt, very knowledgeable, and very caring. He answers all questions and is very professional while being very nice and friendly. Catalina Medical Center has one of the best office staffs ever! The whole staff is wonderful.

Dr. Mathew Long show details Dr. Mathew Long
by DENISE G. on Oct 21st, 2010

I first picked Dr Long as my doctor because his office was close to my home. I think it's been around 5 yrs. Now and I have to tell you, he is the most careing Dr. I see.He actually follows up on his patients and will call you back when need be I think he is the best Dr around. His staff also get an A

best gp around show details best gp around
Oct 18th, 2010

Dr long, is the most careing and understanding Dr. IHave ever seen. The staff also get an A

Best G.P EVER show details Best G.P EVER
by New Patient on Oct 19th, 2009

Most pleasant and informative doctor's office visit I can ever remember having. he explained every thing to me in detail and gave me a honest and simple way to change my lifestyle for the better. The best of the best.