A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wessel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessel
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wessel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wessel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Wessel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Wessel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wessel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wessel practices Ophthalmology near Niles, IL.
See Niles Ophthalmologists.