A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Wessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Wessel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wessel
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wessel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wessel graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Wessel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew M Wessel MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Wessel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Wessel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Wessel practices Ophthalmology near Niles, IL.
See Niles Ophthalmologists.