A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Kinsolving:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Kinsolving is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Kinsolving, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsolving graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kinsolving has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Dale Kinsolving MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Kinsolving practice?
- Dr. Maurice Kinsolving has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Kinsolving practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Internists and San Rafael Rheumatologists.