A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maurice Kinsolving:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maurice Kinsolving is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kinsolving
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kinsolving Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maurice Kinsolving, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsolving graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kinsolving has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- San Rafael Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maurice Dale Kinsolving MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Maurice D. Kinsolving practice?
- Dr. Maurice Kinsolving has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maurice Kinsolving practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Internists and San Rafael Rheumatologists.