Learn more about Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghaemmaghami
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ghaemmaghami Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaemmaghami graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ghaemmaghami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Augusta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami practice?
- Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.