A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaemmaghami graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Ghaemmaghami has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami practice?
- Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maya Ghaemmaghami practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA and Culpeper, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.