A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mayra Contreras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mayra Contreras, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Contreras graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Contreras has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mayra Contreras MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mayra Contreras practice?
- Dr. Mayra Contreras has 1 office location.
Dr. Mayra Contreras practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.