A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mee Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mee Leung is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mee Leung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Leung has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mee DR Leung MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mee D. Leung practice?
- Dr. Mee Leung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mee Leung practices Dermatology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and New York, NY.
See Forest Hills Dermatologists.