A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meesun Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meesun Sim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meesun Sim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Sim has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Select Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meesun Rachel Sim MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Meesun R. Sim practice?
- Dr. Meesun Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Meesun Sim practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.