A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Rio Grande Hospital - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Franco practice?
Dr. Melissa Franco practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Alamosa, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Monte Vista, CO.
See Alamosa Family Physicians and Alamosa Osteopaths.