A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Rio Grande Hospital - Cah
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Franco practice?
Dr. Melissa Franco practices Family Medicine near Monte Vista, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Weston, FL.
See Monte Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Franco, Dr. Linette Franco, Dr. Melisa Franco, Dr. Malinda Franco, Dr. Lyn Franco, Dr. Lynda Franco, Dr. Missy Franco, Dr. Lynn Franco