A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Franco is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Rio Grande Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Noelle Franco DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Franco practice?
- Dr. Melissa Franco has 7 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Franco practices Family Medicine near Alamosa, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Monte Vista, CO.
See Alamosa Family Physicians.