A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Franco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Franco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franco
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Franco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Franco graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Franco has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- San Luis Valley Reg. Med. Center
- Rio Grande Hospital - Cah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Noelle Franco DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Melissa N. Franco practice?
- Dr. Melissa Franco has 1 office location.
- Dr. Melissa Franco practices Family Medicine near Weston, FL.