A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Young, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Young MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Melissa Young practice?
- Dr. Melissa Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Young practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Neptune Endocrinologists.