A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Young is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Young, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Melissa G. Young practice?
Dr. Melissa Young practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and General Practice near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Neptune, NJ.
See Freehold Internists, Freehold Endocrinologists, and Freehold General Practitioners.