A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melissa Glasser Caine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melissa Glasser Caine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melissa Glasser Caine, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Office Liposuction
Education & Awards
Dr. Glasser Caine graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Glasser Caine has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melissa Beth Glasser Caine FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melissa B. Glasser Caine practice?
- Dr. Melissa Glasser Caine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Melissa Glasser Caine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bethpage, NY and Plainview, NY.
See Rockville Centre Obstetricians & Gynecologists.