A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Lansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Melvin Lansky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lansky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lansky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Lansky, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lansky graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Robert Lansky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Melvin R. Lansky practice?
- Dr. Melvin Lansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Melvin Lansky practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.