A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Melvin Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Melvin Silverman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Melvin Silverman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Melvin Silverman practice?
- Dr. Melvin Silverman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Melvin Silverman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and North Hills, CA.
See Bakersfield Obstetricians & Gynecologists.