A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Meyer Gershbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Meyer Gershbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Meyer Gershbaum, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Robotic & Laparoscopic Minimally Invasive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershbaum graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gershbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Meyer David Gershbaum FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Meyer D. Gershbaum practice?
- Dr. Meyer Gershbaum has 10 office locations.
Dr. Meyer Gershbaum practices Urology near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Garden City Urologists.