A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Norman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Norman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- DeKalb Medical North Decatur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ashley Norman MD is a male Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Norman practice?
- Dr. Michael Norman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Norman practices Neurology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Neurologists.