Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexiades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexiades
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexiades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alexiades, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Alexiades MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Alexiades practice?
- Dr. Michael Alexiades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alexiades practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.