Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexiades is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alexiades, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexiades accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Alexiades practice?
Dr. Michael Alexiades practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Wading River, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See New York Surgeons.