A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Alexiades:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Alexiades is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexiades
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexiades Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Alexiades, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexiades graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Alexiades has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael M Alexiades MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Alexiades practice?
- Dr. Michael Alexiades has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Alexiades practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.