Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Emergency Physician

Glenn Medical Center
1133 W Sycamore St
Willows, CA 95988
530-934-1800
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  Botox doctor  |  show details
by Jeni Cordina on Apr 7th, 2014

If you want botox injection, he may be the right one, but you want a doctor that can help you with your other medical needs, better go somewhere else

|  Didn't know how to read x-ray  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

My wife fell from the stairs, and was badly deformed. He initially refused to take x-ray, then after waiting for over 90 minutes for x-ray person to come, were told x-ray was fine, only to found out in ER 24 hours later that the elbow was badly fractured.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

I had a fantastic experience with this doctor. He was efficient and thorough and his staff was cheerful and kind. The whole atmosphere at his clinic was wonderful. I don't have insurance but the cost of the visit was what I expected. I would have been happy to pay more.

|  A real surprise  |  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

I was very surprised by the last review which was not my experience at all. Dr Ali's office did everything they could to help me save money because I have no insurance. The lady at the front desk recommended the cheapest pharmacy as well as a discount pharmacy card. And I'm pretty sure I should have paid more than I did for my visit. I found this clinic far from greedy and Dr Ali and his staff were courteous and funny. I would highly recommend him.

|  Horrible greedy doctor  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

Money first, patient care last. Enough said

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

Wish all doctors were like Dr Ali. He's always so cheerful and kind. I wish I could use him as my PCP.

|  Exceptional experience  |  show details
by Pete S on Sep 3rd, 2010

I saw Dr Ali at Calvine Urgent Care in Sacramento and was really impressed with the cleanliness of the place. The registration process was a breeze and I barely sat down before I was called back. He was so pleasant to talk to and made me feel comfortable immediately. It was a great experience from beginning to end. He won the patient's choice award 2 years in a row and I can see why!

|  Kind, Caring and Knowledgable  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2010

Such a kind man, easy to talk to and very thorough in his examination. I felt that he understood what I was telling him and that he listened instead of just talking at me. I almost didn't mind being sick!

|  Very Impressed  |  show details
by momstreasure on Jan 22nd, 2010

Without a doubt this was the best doctor visit I've had in a long time. Dr Ali didn't waste time asking useless questions that don't pertain to the visit. He got right to the crux of my problem, gave me a prescription and had me out the door in 20 minutes. He was thorough but I never felt rushed. He kept me smiling even though I was feeling crappy. And the next day one of the staff even called to see how I was doing (I think his name was David). I've never had a doctor's office do that before. I will be going back to see Dr Ali and his friendly staff and will recommend him to all my friends.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2009

We saw Dr Ali at an urgent care clinic in Elk Grove and he saved my husband's life. He quickly diagnosed a life-threatening situation and sent my husband promptly to the hospital for surgery. If it wasn't for Dr Ali, I might be a widow today.

|  kind, friendly AND thorough  |  show details
by a toth on Nov 8th, 2008

saw Dr. Ali at the ER in Turlock and found someone who was compassionate and thorough. i did not feel that he rushed, but took time to understand my problem. he diagnosed my infection quickly, explained what i needed to do to get better and return to work. exceptional bedside manner