Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Emergency Physician

2.5

Botox doctor show details Botox doctor
by Jeni Cordina on Apr 7th, 2014

If you want botox injection, he may be the right one, but you want a doctor that can help you with your other medical needs, better go somewhere else

Didn't know how to read x-ray show details Didn't know how to read x-ray
Aug 15th, 2013

My wife fell from the stairs, and was badly deformed. He initially refused to take x-ray, then after waiting for over 90 minutes for x-ray person to come, were told x-ray was fine, only to found out in ER 24 hours later that the elbow was badly fractured.

Amazing show details Amazing
Nov 30th, 2011

I had a fantastic experience with this doctor. He was efficient and thorough and his staff was cheerful and kind. The whole atmosphere at his clinic was wonderful. I don't have insurance but the cost of the visit was what I expected. I would have been happy to pay more.

A real surprise show details A real surprise
Feb 10th, 2011

I was very surprised by the last review which was not my experience at all. Dr Ali's office did everything they could to help me save money because I have no insurance. The lady at the front desk recommended the cheapest pharmacy as well as a discount pharmacy card. And I'm pretty sure I should have paid more than I did for my visit. I found this clinic far from greedy and Dr Ali and his staff were courteous and funny. I would highly recommend him.

Horrible greedy doctor show details Horrible greedy doctor
Jan 18th, 2011

Money first, patient care last. Enough said

Awesome doctor show details Awesome doctor
Jan 1st, 2011

Wish all doctors were like Dr Ali. He's always so cheerful and kind. I wish I could use him as my PCP.

Exceptional experience show details Exceptional experience
by Pete S on Sep 3rd, 2010

I saw Dr Ali at Calvine Urgent Care in Sacramento and was really impressed with the cleanliness of the place. The registration process was a breeze and I barely sat down before I was called back. He was so pleasant to talk to and made me feel comfortable immediately. It was a great experience from beginning to end. He won the patient's choice award 2 years in a row and I can see why!

Kind, Caring and Knowledgable show details Kind, Caring and Knowledgable
Aug 3rd, 2010

Such a kind man, easy to talk to and very thorough in his examination. I felt that he understood what I was telling him and that he listened instead of just talking at me. I almost didn't mind being sick!

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
by momstreasure on Jan 22nd, 2010

Without a doubt this was the best doctor visit I've had in a long time. Dr Ali didn't waste time asking useless questions that don't pertain to the visit. He got right to the crux of my problem, gave me a prescription and had me out the door in 20 minutes. He was thorough but I never felt rushed. He kept me smiling even though I was feeling crappy. And the next day one of the staff even called to see how I was doing (I think his name was David). I've never had a doctor's office do that before. I will be going back to see Dr Ali and his friendly staff and will recommend him to all my friends.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Apr 11th, 2009

We saw Dr Ali at an urgent care clinic in Elk Grove and he saved my husband's life. He quickly diagnosed a life-threatening situation and sent my husband promptly to the hospital for surgery. If it wasn't for Dr Ali, I might be a widow today.

kind, friendly AND thorough show details kind, friendly AND thorough
by a toth on Nov 8th, 2008

saw Dr. Ali at the ER in Turlock and found someone who was compassionate and thorough. i did not feel that he rushed, but took time to understand my problem. he diagnosed my infection quickly, explained what i needed to do to get better and return to work. exceptional bedside manner