A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannizzaro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cannizzaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannizzaro graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cannizzaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micheal John Cannizzaro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Micheal J. Cannizzaro practice?
- Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.