A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannizzaro graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Cannizzaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micheal John Cannizzaro MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Micheal J. Cannizzaro practice?
- Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Micheal Cannizzaro practices Allergy & Immunology near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists.