A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciaschini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciaschini is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciaschini, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciaschini graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciaschini has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Walter Ciaschini MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Ciaschini practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciaschini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ciaschini practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NH and Dover, NH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.