A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ciccone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciccone, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ciccone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Ciccone MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Ciccone practice?
- Dr. Michael Ciccone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ciccone practices Urology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ.
See Belleville Urologists.