A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ciccone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ciccone, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Enlarged Prostate BPH and Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccone graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ciccone has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciccone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance