A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Conatser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Conatser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Conatser, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Conatser graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Conatser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Keith Conatser MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Conatser practice?
- Dr. Michael Conatser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Conatser practices Internal Medicine near Christiansburg, VA.
See Christiansburg Internists.