A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fannon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fannon graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fannon has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Shawn Fannon MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Fannon practice?
- Dr. Michael Fannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Fannon practices Internal Medicine near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Internists.