A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Whitney Gilbert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Primary Care Doctors.