A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gilbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gilbert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilbert
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gilbert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gilbert, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilbert graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilbert has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Whitney Gilbert MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Gilbert practice?
- Dr. Michael Gilbert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Gilbert practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.