A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldberger is Good. Dr. Goldberger has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Ahs Hosp Corp Mmh Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Goldberger practice?
Dr. Michael Goldberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Knolls, NJ.
See Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Goldberger, Dr. Micheal Goldberger, Dr. Michel Goldberger, Dr. Mickey Goldberger, Dr. Miguel Goldberger, Dr. Mike Goldberger