A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Goldberger, Foot and Ankle Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Foot Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Goldberger has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael I. Goldberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Michael I. Goldberger practice?
- Dr. Michael Goldberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Goldberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons and Morristown Orthopedic Surgeons.