A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grandison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grandison, general practioner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Grandison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Grandison DO is a male General Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Grandison practice?
- Dr. Michael Grandison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grandison practices General Practice near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City General Practitioners.