A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Grandison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Grandison, general practioner is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandison
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Grandison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandison graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Grandison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Grandison DO is a male General Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Grandison practice?
- Dr. Michael Grandison has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Grandison practices General Practice near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.