A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wechsler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wechsler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Wechsler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wechsler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wechsler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Wechsler MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Michael Wechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wechsler practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.