A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wechsler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wechsler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wechsler
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Wechsler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wechsler, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wechsler graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Wechsler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael H Wechsler MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Wechsler practice?
- Dr. Michael Wechsler has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Wechsler practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.