A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carlson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Michael Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Carlson practices Internal Medicine near Ashland, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Ashland Internists.