A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schwartz, Urologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schwartz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jonathan Schwartz MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Michael Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schwartz practices Urology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See New Hyde Park Urologists.