Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Continue looking... show details Continue looking...
by Todd I on Mar 29th, 2013

First visit was great!!! Was scheduled for a physical in a few weeks. Came in a few weeks and they had no idea why I was there...I was there for the physical you asked me to have after blood work. During that time, I was asked all the exact same questions from my first visit because there wasn't any record of my history. then I injured my back. They were quick to get me in...awesome. Was looked at and referred to get an XRay for my lower back. It is now TWO WEEKS and STILL NO CALL. I even called and STILL NO CALL BACK. Pain doesn't describe what I am going through and they don't seem to care. So I would keep looking cause a quick visit, they got my copay and that was what they wanted. I would sure like to know what is the Diagnosis??? Im still waiting for the call back TWO WEEKS and counting...so I would keep looking if I were you.

Mar 6th, 2013

Was a patient for over 10 years until. Interesting he is taking new patients as the last 2 times I tried to make an appointment it was a 5 week wait. Never had a wait of less than 25-30 minutes and often longer on appointment day. Very personable Dr. but just not worth the hassle any more. Front desk help has always been hit or miss. Mostly miss but some instances may not be their fault.

Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Shaw is an honest, direct, sincere doctor. I feel privileged to be his patient and have a very high level of confidence in him as a professional and person.

Jun 4th, 2012

It appears Dr. Shaw is unable to stay abreast of patient's history even after review patient files. His files are a mess

Nov 18th, 2011

This Dr. was very arogant and not friendly at all. Not only that but he totally misdiagnosed me. I was later diagnosed by another specialist and treated in the hospital. Thank god or I would have died a week later.

jss show details jss
Jul 5th, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor. Very easy to talk to and remembers things from last visit.

by Ken Fortin on Jan 28th, 2011

Dr Shaw has been my physician for many years & has always taken care of me with a professional & personal approach to any of my health problems !I could not ask for a better DR

Jun 4th, 2010

Most horrible doctor! Do not go!

Jun 29th, 2009

Dr Shaw is my HMO gate keeper and I could not ask for a better doctor excellent in all ways.

May 30th, 2009

Dr. Shaw has cared for my health for many years and I am a difficult and reluctant patient. I just like him.

Sep 24th, 2008

A very caring doctor, but a very long wait time. The office is usually crowded and the average wait time an hour.

Sep 15th, 2008

nice caring doc. great office staff.way overcrowded office. long waits. hurried visits.