Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kermani
Dr. Michael Kermani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kermani is affiliated with Huntington Beach Hospital, Newport Bay Hospital and Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health. Dr. Kermani has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kermani has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Michael Kermani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Stephen Johnson
Newport Beach, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Christopher Lyon
Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Newport Beach, CA 0.08 mi37
Dr. Robert Jones
Newport Beach, CA 0.08 mi35