A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kuntzelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kuntzelman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuntzelman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuntzelman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuntzelman graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stephen Kuntzelman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Kuntzelman practice?
- Dr. Michael Kuntzelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kuntzelman practices Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.