A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lappin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lappin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lappin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lappin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lappin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lappin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lappin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Lappin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lappin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lappin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lappin practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.