A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lappin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lappin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lappin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lappin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lappin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lappin graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Lappin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Lappin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Lappin practice?
- Dr. Michael Lappin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lappin practices Ophthalmology near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Ophthalmologists.