A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael LaRouere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael LaRouere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael LaRouere, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRouere graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaRouere has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. LaRouere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. LaRouere practice?
Dr. Michael LaRouere practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.