Learn more about Dr. Michael LaRouere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael LaRouere is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael LaRouere, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRouere graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. LaRouere has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph LaRouere MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. LaRouere practice?
- Dr. Michael LaRouere has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael LaRouere practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Novi, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.