A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Larouere is Excellent. Dr. Larouere has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larouere, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Auditory Tumor Acoustic Neuroma, Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, and Meniere's Disease.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Larouere graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Larouere has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- University of Michigan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larouere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larouere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Larouere practice?
Dr. Michael Larouere practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Dearborn Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Larouere, Dr. Mitch Larouere, Dr. Myles Larouere, Dr. Michal Larouere, Dr. Mickey Larouere, Dr. Miles Larouere