Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Meniere's Pt. show details Meniere's Pt.
May 2nd, 2012

I would never switch doctors when it comes to my Meniere's treatment.

MaryAnne Vandal show details MaryAnne Vandal
Mar 17th, 2012

Dr. Michael LaRouere has high ethical & personal standards. He is my champion. My acoustic neuroma tumor was diagnosed after it had grown into a dangerously large size pressing against the brain stem causing many severe problems. Dr. LaRouere took over as soon as he saw my MRI - clearing his schedule and got me in for the operation within 10 days. His gentle, knowledgeable surgery skills- removed 97% of the tumor. Yes, I lost my hearing but not my life. I have a few residual effects --- Thank You Dr. LaRouere and your team. Thank you for your continued monitoring of my progress.

An amazing Doctor! show details An amazing Doctor!
by Marjorie Hendrickson Loomis on Mar 19th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. LaRouere since I was 11 years old. I was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor, that he operated on, and successfully removed. He is caring, passionate, and loving with his patients. I am now 25 years old, and still look forward to my visits with him. He takes the time to really listen, and treats me with respect. He also makes sure I understand everything that is going on. He was able to explain a brain tumor so an 11 year old so she could understand. Though my visits do take long, they are not because of tests, they are because Dr. LaRouere and I chatting away. I have never found another Dr. who takes such good care of me. I still to this day, drive 9 hours to have an appointment with him.