Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile
Dearborn
Michigan Ear Institute
18181 Oakwood Blvd
Ste 201
Dearborn, MI 48124
248-865-4444
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Meniere's Pt.  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I would never switch doctors when it comes to my Meniere's treatment.

|  MaryAnne Vandal  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

Dr. Michael LaRouere has high ethical & personal standards. He is my champion. My acoustic neuroma tumor was diagnosed after it had grown into a dangerously large size pressing against the brain stem causing many severe problems. Dr. LaRouere took over as soon as he saw my MRI - clearing his schedule and got me in for the operation within 10 days. His gentle, knowledgeable surgery skills- removed 97% of the tumor. Yes, I lost my hearing but not my life. I have a few residual effects --- Thank You Dr. LaRouere and your team. Thank you for your continued monitoring of my progress.

|  An amazing Doctor!  |  show details
by Marjorie Hendrickson Loomis on Mar 19th, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. LaRouere since I was 11 years old. I was diagnosed with a rare brain tumor, that he operated on, and successfully removed. He is caring, passionate, and loving with his patients. I am now 25 years old, and still look forward to my visits with him. He takes the time to really listen, and treats me with respect. He also makes sure I understand everything that is going on. He was able to explain a brain tumor so an 11 year old so she could understand. Though my visits do take long, they are not because of tests, they are because Dr. LaRouere and I chatting away. I have never found another Dr. who takes such good care of me. I still to this day, drive 9 hours to have an appointment with him.