A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lyons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lyons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lyons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lyons practice?
- Dr. Michael Lyons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Lyons practices Family Medicine near Glenside, PA.
See Glenside Family Physicians.