A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Menen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Menen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Menen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Menen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Menen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Menen practice?
- Dr. Michael Menen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Menen practices Internal Medicine near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OR.
See Olympia Internists.