A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Milan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Milan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Milan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milan graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Milan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Frederick Milan MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Milan practice?
- Dr. Michael Milan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Milan practices Plastic Surgery near Auburn Hills, MI.
See Auburn Hills Surgeons.